Deprecated: Method hb_options is deprecated since Highend version 3.7. Use highend_option instead. in /home/koffp69a16lv/public_html/wp-content/themes/HighendWP/functions/deprecated.php on line 478
1D Dan Black Belt
Requirements for Rank:
All students must fulfill various requirement to earn their next rank. Below is an overview of what is expected. For a complete guide download the rank packet below.
1D Dan Black Belt to 2R Dan Black Belt:
- Knowledge: Meaning of forms Jin-Hoong & Kwan-Chang
- One steps: #1-49 | Three steps: #1-33
- Form: Kwan-Chung & Jin-Hoong
- Sparring: Free Sparring & Contact Sparring
- Self Defense: 1.1.1 – 5.4.3 – all same-side, cross-side, double-hand, shoulder grab, and lapel grab techniques
- Board Breaking: One hand technique & one jump kick
- Minimum Classes/Time: 18 months and 150 classes (2.5/week)
- Testing Fee for 2R Black Belt: $550
- Must be at least 11 years old.
- Attend 80% of Red/Brown/Black belt seminars, plus the one prior to testing.
- Must have attended at least 2 tournaments since last test.