2D Dan Black Belt
Requirements for Rank:
All students must fulfill various requirement to earn their next rank. Below is an overview of what is expected. For a complete guide download the rank packet below.
2D Dan Black Belt to 3R Dan Black Belt:
- Knowledge: Meaning of forms Moon-Moo & Duk-Won
- One steps: #1-49 | Three steps: #1-33
- Form: Duk-Won & Moon Moo
- Sparring: Free Sparring & Contact Sparring
- Self Defense: 1.1.1 – 5.4.3 – all same-side, cross-side, double-hand, shoulder grab, and lapel grab techniques
- Board Breaking: One hand technique & flying side kick over 3 person obstacle
- Minimum Classes/Time: 24 months and 260 classes (2.5/week)
- Testing Fee for 3R Black Belt: $600
- Must attend average of 2 Regional ACTA Black Belt/Instructor Seminars per year.
- Must assist at class at least 24 times per year