Deprecated: Method hb_options is deprecated since Highend version 3.7. Use highend_option instead. in /home/koffp69a16lv/public_html/wp-content/themes/HighendWP/functions/deprecated.php on line 611
8 Gup Yellow Belt
Requirements for Rank:
All students must fulfill various requirement to earn their next rank. Below is an overview of what is expected. For a complete guide download the rank packet below.
8 Gup Yellow Belt to 7 Gup Orange Belt:
- Knowledge: Meaning of form Jae-Sang and the Five Tenets of Tae Kwon Do
- One steps: #1-15
- Form: Jae-Sang
- Sparring: 3-Kick Sparring & Free Sparring*
- Self Defense: 1.1.1-1.1.8 (Same-side grab, hand techniques)
- Board Breaking: None
- Minimum Classes/Time: 1 session
- Testing Fee for Orange Belt: $75
*Free Sparring is no-contact sparring which exercises students’ ability to block, endurance, and agility. We will also introduce Contact Sparring (light contact, wearing protective gear) at this level, though it is not a testing requirement. Purchasing sparring gear is highly recommended as there are limited sets available to borrow in class.